In the Wild, Jerilyn Guerrero (1000 pieces)
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- 1000 pieces, matte finish, eco-friendly
- Full-color poster, reusable linen bag
- Puzzle dimensions: 27 X 19 inches
- Box dimensions: 8.27 x 8.27 x 2.3
- Every artist gets a percentage of the sales
About the Art
Inspired by the work of Algerian artist Baya Mahieddine, "In the Wild" amplifies a world of free, vibrant women. Jerilyn creates art that reflects a way that she and others are able to see themselves celebrated with more vibrancy and self-sovereignty. Her work uses bold and vibrant colors that invite us to find inspiration in our everyday lives and to grow through our own joy.
About the Artist
Jerilyn Guerrero is a CHamoru/Filipino illustrator and designer, born on the island of Guam and based in Los Angeles, CA. Her images celebrate self-sovereignty and self-care.